1. Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
6. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
7. Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
8. Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of court-wide significant or specific to a court division. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
9. Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from court computer systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
10. Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the court.
11. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
12. Maintains wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system(s).
13. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
14. Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
15. Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
16. Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
17. Provides work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff or acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments.
Experience: Two (2) years of experience in Court service in the class of Administrative Services Officer II or equivalent.
Experience: Two (2) years of administrative experience at the advanced journey level or higher; such experience must be comparable to and at a level equivalent to the duties of Administrative Service Officer II, and must include duties in research, development and implementation of policies, programs, organizations and work procedures, business process analysis, major computer system implementations change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical or research studies.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a field directly related to the administrative, management or fiscal duties of this class.
Experience: Two (2) years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical or research studies.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All CV should be forwarded to shinstarsolutions55 @gmail.com or send your name phone number job applying for to the phone number above .NOTE multiple application will lead to TOTAL disqualification