Our Company is into event planing and entertainment services. presently We are in need of a good cook.
* Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
*Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
* Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
*Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
*Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
* Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
*Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
* Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
* Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
*Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
*Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
*Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
*Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff.
*Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
* Butcher and dress animals, fowl, or shellfish, or cut and bone meat prior to cooking.
*Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
*Prepare relishes and hors d'oeuvres.
*Keep records and accounts.
* Plan and price menu items.
*MUST BE KADUNA BASED.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their ,CVs name, qualifications, post applying for to the HR : cv. starlinksinternational @gmail.com OR their mobile number in the message box or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Please read safety tips
•Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
•Please, check the background of the company!
•DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc