The job of a manager is need, a matured person age 30 of year above should apply immediately
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explaining company personnel policies and procedures;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining documentation related to recruitment, staffing or other employee-related information;
- Recording and updating data of each employee;
- Processing and reviewing job applications;
- Interviewing job applicants;
- Arranging training activities, preparing company badges or identification cards;
- Performing employee assessment tasks;
- Helping employees in administering benefit programs or worker’s compensation plans; as well as advertising job vacancies, among others.
- A successful candidate must possess minimum of bachelor's degree in any similar field.
- Must have some experience in filing and maintaining filing systems, working with computers, and performing other human resources tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, and good computer skills.
- He/she must also be tactful, diplomatic, neat, well dressed and has the ability to keep people’s information private.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should:
- Forward their CV to the HR. or
- Send full name, gender, age, address, phone number, qualification and position applying for to the phone number displayed on this advert or to the message box above.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted