1. The User can use fee-based services provided by the Resource Administration in order to promote his/her announcements for the purpose of increasing of sales. The Resource Administration is not responsible for the expectations and the results of the use of fee-based services. The Administration offers Boost Plans and Top Ad Promo packages for promoting Users’ announcements. Top-announcements are placed in a separate block over the ordinary announcements. If the User orders a service of announcements raising, they are getting raised over all free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section or a region. You can familiarize yourself with more detailed information, as well as with terms of time for which fee-based services will be provided, at the address: http://jiji.ng/sc/top-services or http://jiji.ng/sc/premium-services.
2. Using the Resource the User shall order fee-based services at the address: http://jiji.ng/sc/top-services or http://jiji.ng/sc/premium-services, or through applicable section of mobile applications, in personal account, and in any other appropriate sections of the Resource as well.
3. The Resource Administration may charge a fee for Boost Plans and Top Ad Promo packages, which are Fee-Based Services. The fee permits promoting Users’ announcements in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms&Conditions. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Website for violating these Terms, as well as when the User deactivates the announcements by himself.
4. After expiration of term for which the User ordered a service of announcements promotion, he/she shall pay for such services again, if there is a need for such services, since the Resource Administration does not automatically withdraw money from a bank card. A delivery period for the Top Ad Promo packages is subject to a 12 months period after the purchase date (the "Validity Period"). If the User does not use the Top Ad Promo package within the Validity Period, he/she will have neither the right to initiate or use such Top Ad Promo package anymore nor any rights to refund, compensation or replacement.
5. The User shall be acquainted with prices for fee-based services of the Resource, whereupon he/she may order such services. More detailed information about prices for all services is provided in relevant sections of the Resource.
6. Methods of payment
6.1. Fee-based services of the Resource can be paid for by means of a bank card. When selecting a specific fee-based service the User will be automatically redirected on the processor’s checkout page for entering of bank card details.
6.2. The User can pay for fee-based services of the Resource by means of money transfer to the bank account of the Resource Administration on the basis of Resource Administration`s invoice.
7. All data entered by the User on a processor’s checkout page are completely secured in accordance with the safety standards requirements. The Resource Administration receives only that information that relates to your payment.
8. Cost of services on the Resource amounts from ₦ 1,199 to ₦ 44,999 depending on the type of selected service, region and column, where an announcement is posted. You can check a precise cost of services in your personal account having pressed “Advertise” button near your announcement, or in your personal account.
9. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to fix discounts on fee-based services.
10. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to alternate cost and types of fee-based services. Additionally, the Administration is entitled to notify of such alternations on its own discretion.
Last update: 05 July 2018