1) Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
3) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
5) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
6) Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
7) Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
8) Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
9) Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
10) Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
11) Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
12) Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
13) Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
14) Communicate students' progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
15) Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
16) Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
17) Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
18) Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
19) Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
JOB DUTIES .
The management of the private tutorial lessons needs qualified persons to fill the following positions as a tutor
Civic Education tutor
Agricultural Science tutor
Home Economics tutor
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
Minimum of B.Sc/B.Ed in the course or any related course.
Minimum of 1 year experience, Corpers currently serving can apply too
Applicants should be smart and attractive(between the age of 18-40)
Must have a valid I.d card for easy identification.
Must be a computer literate as with regards to the online interview which follows immediately after complete application and verification.
MODE OF APPLICATION
lnterested applicant should send a copy of their CV to Adm.westernafrican @gmail.com OR send a short text message to the phone number on the advert stating your Names,qualifications, mobile numbers and the post applying for, to this message box. OR call this phone number for further information. NOTE' not abiding to this advice will lead to totally disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted