• Designs men's, women's, and children’s clothing and accessories:
• Analyses fashion trends and predictions, confers with sales and management executives, compares leather, fabrics,
and other apparel materials, and integrates findings with personal interests, tastes, and knowledge of design to
create new designs for clothing, shoes, handbags, and other accessories.
• Sketches rough and detailed drawings of apparel and writes specifications describing factors, such as colour
scheme, construction, and type of material to be used.
• Confers with and coordinates activities of workers who draw and cut patterns and construct garments to fabricate
• Examines sample garment on and off model and modifies design as necessary to achieve desired effect.
• May draw pattern for article designed, using measuring and drawing instruments.
• May cut patterns.
• May construct sample, using sewing equipment.
• May arrange for showing of sample garments at sales meetings or fashion shows.
• May attend fashion and fabric shows to observe new fashions and materials.
• May be identified according to specific group designed for, such as men, women, or children or areas of
specialisation, such as sportswear, coats, dresses, suits, lingerie, or swimwear.
• May design custom garments for clients and be designated Custom Garment Designer.
• May conduct research and design authentic period, country, or social class costumes to be worn by film, television,
concert, stage, and other performers and be designated Costume Designer.
• May design, fabricate, repair, and sell leather articles and be designated Leather Crafter.
• May design, copy, or modify clothing accessories and be designated according to article designed as Handbag
Designer; Hat Designer; or Shoe Designer.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Good reading and writing skills,
good communication skills
interpersonal and computer skills etc.
Must have attended fashion school or a relevant institution
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their CVs to the HR Manager through hr.dolphinconsult @gmail.com
OR forward their names, mobile numbers, qualifications, and post applying for to the message box or the mobile number on this advert.
Not abiding to this advice means total disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted