Perform variety of attending duties at amusement or recreation facility. May schedule use of recreation facilities, maintain and provide equipment to participants of sporting events or recreational pursuits, or operate amusement concessions and rides.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Record details of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, and repair activities.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, and arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Keep informed of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Clean sporting equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, and grounds.
- Operate machines to clean, smooth, and prepare the ice surfaces of rinks for activities such as skating, hockey, and curling.
- Announce and describe amusement park attractions to patrons in order to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage and perform minor repairs, adjustments and maintenance tasks such as oiling parts.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, and beach chairs.
- Verify, collect, or punch tickets before admitting patrons to venues such as amusement parks and rides.
- Tend amusement booths in parks, carnivals, or stadiums, performing duties such as conducting games, photographing patrons, and awarding prizes.
- Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
- Provide assistance to patrons entering or exiting amusement rides, boats, or ski lifts, or mounting or dismounting
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Schedule the use of recreation facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts, bowling alleys, and softball diamonds.
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- A successful candidates must possess a minimum of diploma degree in any field of study.
- You must be smart
- You must be honest.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested and qualified candidates should:
- Forward their CV to the HR through crestbaylogistics @gmail.com or
- Send full name, gender, age, phone number, qualification and position applying for to the phone number attached to this advert or to the message box above.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted