If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested Candidates should have;
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field is expected.
• Eight to 10 years’ proven working experience in marketing is the baseline.
• Professional qualifications such as MBA and CIM might be of an advantage.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to philyarkintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 07*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted