Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market. The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category. The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
• Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
• Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
• Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
• Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
• Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
• Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
• Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
• Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
• Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
Key Performance Indicators
• Brand / Category P&L @ AC , Revised Forecasts – Volume , revenue , gross margins %, Net contribution % at Market level
• Cluster Category P&L
• Market Share Markets
• GTN efficiency and ROI
• A&C spend effectiveness and ROI’s
• Brand penetration / frequency in market
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• University degree in Marketing or applicable working experience
• Excellent Knowledge of English language
• Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
• Strong people management skills
• Communication skills
• Idea Leadership and Drive for Results
• Handling Complexity, problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
• Business Acumen, Organizational agility
• Project leadership skills
• Strong planning skills
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
• Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
• In-depth understanding of consumer needs
• Influencing senior stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? applicants or candidates should forward a copy of their CV's to quilloxconsultnig @gmail.com or forward their name, qualification, mobile number and post applying for to the message box or to the mobile number stated on this advert.
NOTE: NOT ABIDING TO THIS ADVICE WILL LEAD TO TOTAL DISQUALIFICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED