RESEARCH AND SURVEY JOBS IN NIGERIA
Research and survey experts are people every business or every organization needs. They help in an investigation, project works, and more. They also develop, plan or conduct inspections. These experts collate information from a pool of respondents by asking a series of questions from them.
They are professionals who know a lot and can help you lift your business from zero to a hundred. Their duties and job functions help grow a business and an organization. Some of these duties include:
- Preparation and analysis of data. - They prepare and present summaries of data analyses, including graphs, tables, and facts sheets that show and describe examination results and techniques.
- They evaluate investigation progress and performance using response rate calculations and sample disposition reports.
- They meet up with customers to identify and discover more about the study needs and requirements, such as unique samples.
Conducting reviews and collecting data via questionnaires, interviews, market analysis, literature reviews, file reviews, and the rest is what these professionals do on a daily basis. They also keep check of investigation performance and progress.
People who are eligible for research and survey jobs must have specific qualities, which include that;
- They must be a thinker and an organizer by possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- They must be a creative person as they will need to bring in ideas and recommendations that will captivate the hearts of the targeted audience.
- They must be that person that can work for about 40 hours per week.
- It is mandatory to be computer literate as most of what they will be doing requires the system.
- They must be a socially relatable person as you will be dealing with both internal and external publics.
Benefits of securing one of the research and survey jobs
Being an investigator is lucrative as you are that ideal person every organization is looking for. Those who are into the scientific field of the job tend to earn higher than the rest because of the technicalities involved. However, other people in other areas also get to enjoy high remuneration.
This job allows you to work from the comfort of your home, and it will enable multi-tasking as you can be conducting a study and still keep yourself busy with something else while that is going on.
Also, networking and exposure are other benefits of this job. That is because you as an investigator can meet anyone regardless of their status as long as they are an essential part of your investigation. You also get to know places, explore as well as interact with people.
Another benefit of being in this field is that you become more versatile. Besides, this job will expose you to different study application software, writing skills and help you gain different experiences.
Jobs available in the industry
As an expert, you can do various work, but you must know that setting up a well-detailed resume will put you in a great position to get a sophisticated and well-paid job. You can work as;
- Field examiner
- Operations investigation analyst
- Mathematicians and statisticians
- Political scientist
- Advertising sales agents
- Advertising and marketing manager
- Questionnaire designers
- Market analyst
- Laboratory scientist
- Research and survey consultant and much more.
Some of these jobs aren’t only for those with degrees and doctorates. If you possess a lower educational level, you can also find yourself a job as an investigator if you can learn the required skills.
Log on to Jiji to check out the various openings available for you NOW!