A fast growing standard restaurant is in need of a food attendant in some of its location around Nigeria.
Ability to handle food and beverage items and interact efficiently with customers in a hospitable arena.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take customers’ orders
• Clean, unwrap, slice and trim foodstuffs by means of manual and electric appliances
• Prepare food and beverages such as sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, milkshakes and juices
• Ensure tables are correctly set, side stations are tidy, and side work is appropriately completed
• Reset tables with flatware and napkins
• Handle guest complaints and notify manager on duty immediately
• Provide timely, pleasant, and polite food and beverage service to guests
• Thank guests for dining at the eating place
• Maintain sanitation of the restaurant including floors, tables, ledges, and counters
• Maintain awareness with menu and special items.
• Demonstrated ability to take and fill orders
• First-hand experience in cleaning and maintaining dining area
• Competent at preparing food and specialty beverages
• Effective skills in delivering food orders at counters and tables
• Special talent for maintaining cleanliness, clearing and wiping tables and sweeping floors
• Well-versed in stocking food products
• Adept at using point-of-sale system, making bills and receiving payment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good interpersonal skills to deal efficiently with patrons, coworkers and general public
• Professional appearance and manners
• Ready to work in varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
• Bilingual: English.
A minumun of OND/HND/BSc in food science technology, hotel management, science laboratory technology or other field of relevant study. Years of working experience is required.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to philyarkintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 07063729232
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted