OFFICE CVs IN NIGERIA
There’s no extraordinary secret to securing the job of your dreams; you merely need to have the right skills and resources. With a workplace assistant CV that you can get done on Jiji, you can effortlessly create such a resource that can get you a job in your dream company.
Your curriculum vitae assists in highlighting your professional skills, experience and communicate enough of your personality to allow forthcoming employers to get an idea of how you might fit into their different work cultures. You sure need writers who can guide and help you put together a document that will convey all these points without including too much information.
Who is an office assistant?
Office assistants are generally tasked with ensuring the workplace environment is facilitative to an effective workflow. That means they deal with many facility and resource management jobs, including handling landlords, securing and maintaining workplace supplies and equipment, and dealing with utility concerns as well as costs.
What is an office CV?
When you’re soliciting for a job as an office worker, you need to show an employment agency your communication, organization, and writing skills. A well-composed curriculum vitae is an excellent way to provide an overview and presentation of your qualifications, with a comprehensive work history and persuasive professional summary.
If you aren’t sure where to start, don’t worry. You only need to take a look at the services on Jiji to find the perfect workplace curriculum vitae writer to get the job done for you and improve your chances of catching a hiring manager’s attention.
The usefulness of an office CV
Your curriculum vitae is one of your extensively valuable tools to get to the job interview stage. This only means, the more effort you put into modifying your employment record to the job you are applying for, the more likely you are to get an interview.
In summary, there are a few golden rules to follow when writing or updating your curriculum vitae;
- Make your contact details apparent, especially your email address and phone number
- Always list your career history in reverse chronological order (most recent first)
- Rather than use long-winded sentences, use bullet points
- Make sure your essential skills are quickly noticed
- Personal details should be left out, and that includes details such as your marital status.
You will, however, need more than just an excellent CV to survive the application process and get the job you are applying for.
What you should have in your CV
Much like the workplace assistant’s job, the absolute objective of a CV is to accomplish numerous aims. You want to present yourself as a professional yet not come off so cold and self-regulating, which may infer that you lack personality.
Outsourcing the job of writing your curriculum vitae to writers on Jiji is sure to help you achieve your goal of creating an effective document.
Do not forget to also look to optimize and update your information where you can by considering the following tips:
- Stick to action words that get to the point of what you want to disseminate, and avoid the use of linking or passive verbs when defining your work experience.
- Try not to exceed five bullets per topic when listing bullet points.
- List metrics that can be quantified when detailing your employment history wherever you can, as this gives the reader context to your accomplishments and successes.
- Do not list your high school details in your educational experience unless you were explicitly asked to do so in the job listing.
Ready to get one for yourself? Log on to Jiji NOW!