We have an opening for a Gardener/Landscape Supervisor. You will have technical, administrative, and supervisory responsibility for managing and coordinating the work of landscape professionals. This position is in the Maintenance Services Division of the Central Facilities & Infrastructure Department.
- Supervise, manage, direct and coordinate the work of gardeners; site wide landscape maintenance and new installation, general clean up, high tree pruning and removal, irrigation installation and repairs and pest control operations.
- Provide direction of work activities and administrative functions; establishing priorities, budgets, schedules, coordinating work, training new employees, safety training and preparing reports.
- Responsible and accountable for performing tasks in accordance with Environmental, Safety, and Health regulations and procedures, fulfilling all integrated safety, security, and property management responsibilities, as appropriate.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines, building and programmatic personnel, schedule work assignments from maintenance tasks, job orders, work requests, solve problems and make decisions effectively.
- Facilitate communication between the management team and own group and participate fully in management team decision making and goal setting.
- Provide constructive and timely performance feedback to employees; recommend personnel actions including hiring, discipline, dismissal, salary adjustments and related functions.
- Establish goals and measurements for productivity improvements in work processes and make appropriate adjustments.
- Analyze complex data, and present reports to division management, including standard reports prepared by Gardener Lead, injury reports, corrective action reports, and related follow-ups. Recommend personnel policy and safety document updates.
Minimum of OND
Extensive advanced and specialized skills, knowledge and abilities in gardener tasks.
- Supervisory or lead experience including the ability to make independent decisions, solve problems, schedule workload and utilize manpower with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Experience with performance management including the ability to write effective performance appraisals, execute disciplinary action and effectively deal with employee problems firmly, fairly and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate job hazards, and establish safety standards to assure the public, workers, and environment are protected from adverse consequences.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should forward cv to hr.zizivalng @gmail.com
Send name,phone number,age,qualification,location and position applying for to 08********* or to the message box above