The job is a manufacturing company from Germany it involves production, screening job candidates; answering questions about employees, creating reports for HR managers, helping out in hiring workers, performing research tasks, calling applicants to announce acceptance or rejection, and organizing a company’s staff records, such as salary or job titles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explaining company personnel policies and procedures;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining documentation related to recruitment, staffing or other employee-related information;
- Recording and updating data of each employee;
- Processing and reviewing job applications;
- Interviewing job applicants;
- Arranging training activities, preparing company badges or identification cards;
- Performing employee assessment tasks;
- Helping employees in administering benefit programs or worker’s compensation plans; as well as advertising job vacancies, among others.
- BSC, HND, OND,
- A successful candidate must possess minimum of bachelor's degree in any similar field.
- Must have some experience in filing and maintaining filing systems, working with computers, and performing other human resources tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, and good computer skills.
- He/she must also be tactful, diplomatic, neat, well dressed and has the ability to keep people’s information private.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should:
- Forward their CV to the HR, or
- Send full name, gender, age, address, qualification and position applying for to the phone number displayed on this advert or to the message box above.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted