Customer service managers make sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied. Your aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation you work for.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
* Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Learning about your organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
* Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
* Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
* Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals.
* Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
* Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
* Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
JOB SKILL AND ABILITIES
* Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
* Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
* Problem-solving skills
* Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
* Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
* Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
* An ability to work well under pressure
* Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
* Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
* A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
* Proficiency in English
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
* Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
* Ability to think strategically and to lead
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Interested candidates should have;
* A post-secondary degree preferably in customer service management, business studies, consumer studies, management studies, marketing, retail, hospitality or financial services.
* Proven working experience.
* Professional certificate(s) and qualification(s) might be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested candidates should forward their CV details to broadviewstrategies @gmail.com
* Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
* Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
* Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
* Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
* Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted