These are engineers, who design new automobiles, or work on the improvement of efficiency of the old automobiles. They should have a passion for cars. They have to work on the complete life cycle of the automobile, starting with the designing to the delivery of the automobiles. They have to work on a range of automobiles, like busses, trucks, cars, jeeps, earth moving equipment, tractors, etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties that are involved in this job are as discussed below:
• He has to design, test and make modifications to new and existing cars.
• He has to not only design but also makes analysis of the car system.
• He also has to design the control systems of the automobile.
• They should be able to calibrate the automobiles.
• They have to make the proper cost estimation of the new automobile.
• They have to prepare proper engineering specifications of the new car.
• They have to build the car and test its efficiency.
• If there is any deficiency in the performance of the car, then he has to make adequate changes to it.
• They have to design the automobile parts using a computer.
• They have to decide on the components, which needs to be used for the manufacture of the automobile.
• They have to apply many principles like mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc. to make an efficient design of the automobile.
• He has to run many tests before the automobile goes for production.
• He has to prepare a data regarding the material which has to be used, the cost it will incur, the design and specification, and more importantly the time taken for completion of the automobile.
• He has to check the safety and the efficiency of the automobile, and ways of increasing the environmental safety.
• He has to investigate the reasons of the failure of any parts of the automobile.
• He has to supervise work of other engineers, who are working on the manufacture of the automobile.
• He has to work in association with the agents, and suppliers of the automobile components.
• He has to supervise the quality of the manufactured units.
• They even test drive the automobile, for checking for any faults.
Skills and Abilities
The skills, which are required for this job, are as described below:
• They should have good technical knowledge.
• They must possess good inter personal skills.
• They should be capable of making good presentations, as this is very important for designing new automobiles.
• They should be able to resolve the problems, which arise in the automobile.
• They should be able to make commercially viable vehicles.
• They should be able to work as a team.
The working conditions of automobile engineers can be of the following types:
• They usually work in the manufacturing plants.
• They have a very noisy work environment.
• They do not have fixed work hours.
• They work over time to meet deadlines.
• They generally do not travel for work, except for attending meetings.
The essential qualifications required for this job are as described below:
• They should be graduate engineers in mechanical or automobile stream.
• They should havesome experience of CAD.
• A degree in business administration will be an added advantage.
• Having an experience of few years is desirable.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to philyarkintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 07*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted