Banking jobs and positions are different, yet each of them is responsible for the entire success of the bank system. If you're attentive toward details, adore dealing with complicated calculations, and definitely own an appropriate specialization (a master's degree, preferably), you are likely to get a banking job suiting you here in Nigeria.
Let's review the most occasionally met banking jobs you can apply for in Nigeria.
- 1. A financial analyst is an employee which helps as single customers so either small or medium businesses (as a rule, the owners of large ones have their trusted analysts) make the most profitable investment. The job is a responsible one like all others in the banking system.
3. Another banking job position required in Nigeria is that of an accountant. He/she fulfills the analyses, planning, and evaluation of both the business's expenses and incomes.
- 2. A financial adviser is a position worth your application in Nigeria. He/she deals directly with the bank's clients who need a help to manage their finances and get the highest profit from the money they keep in that bank.
5. A bank teller is perhaps the most widely banking job applied for, as every bank has to employ at least several of them. These employees, as a rule, accept deposits, cash checks, and fulfills plenty of other suchlike responsibilities. To apply for this position, certain banks don't demand a bachelor or master's degree. Instead, having a diploma of high school or college in the appropriate field appears enough.
- 4. Be sure, you will find a vacation of an auditor in Nigeria. Particularly this job position is responsible for reviewing a client's accounting record on his behalf. If any loss or discrepancy is found out, he is to advise the best solution.
Find jobs on Jiji!