* Job Descriptions:
What does sales manager does:
1. Achieve assigned sales target, maximizing profitability, through expansion of customer base/ sign on of new customers; increased business from existing customers; sale of entire range of company product offerings from all brands represented and other viable opportunities in the market.
1. Develop a weekly sales plan that ensures attainment of given sales target and profitability assigned – plan must ensure effective generation of sales leads and prospects.
2. Identify, solicit and cultivate new business opportunities to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded e.g. penetrate new markets.
3. Establish strong relations with all accounts and customers, and ensure dealings with the customers is professional.
4. Prepare proposals and contracts for clients and ensure accurate & competitive pricing on all proposals/quotes submitted, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin achievable.
5. Quality check outgoing orders to clients to ensure accurate fulfilment of orders
Ensure all orders are promptly invoiced and processed for clients handled.
6. Work with the Finance team to ensure all fulfilled orders are promptly paid for totally
Maintain quality customer relationships and strive to meet/ exceed client expectations
Arrange with appropriate internal teams for delivery of product samples or proof of concepts to clients when required and ensure approved process is followed in taking and returning the merchandise.
7. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and promptly send all reports required e.g. daily call memos; weekly sales reports; monthly sales reports; etc.
8. Monitor and coordinate all activities towards serving clients handled, to ensure delivery of outstanding customer service at all times
9. Maintain accurate records of all contracts, proposals, quotations, pricings, sales, and payments for all clients i.e. all correspondence related to accounts handled
Delegate tasks to sales support staff (where available) and ensure tasks are completed according to the organization standards.
10. Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and seminars in order to gather information on available opportunities, promote organisation services, expand network of contacts and increase knowledge.
11. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Manage time efficiently and accomplish tasks within set deadlines, and control expenses to ensure allocated budget is not exceeded.
A Good University degree
3-5 years Sales experience in corporate, retail, and/or business-to-business sales.
Experience within the IT industry would be an added advantage
Established network of contacts in small, medium and large corporations in Nigeria
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics & requirements
Proven relationship management, leadership and interpersonal skills
Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including command of English
Team player with strong initiative, enthusiasm and good business sense
Attention to detail and high level of organisation.
Mode of Application:
Interested Applicant should forward the copy of their CVs to groupbliss0 @gmail.com or forward your Name, mobile number,qualification to the Number posted on this Advert. Not abiding to this advert will lead to total disqualification. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted