As an agent of the number one real estate firm in Nigeria, 3,500 housing units ranging from one, two, three, bedroom apartments, four bedroom terraces, four bedroom semi detached, and six bedroom fully detached modern houses would be made available to the general public, located in lifecamp, gwarinpa, apo, games village, galadimawa, all in Abuja , aligning with the federal government's declaration of a seventeen million housing deficit, and different mortgage support from various banks.
The gated secured estate community will feature twenty four hours electricity and security, seven days a week, water treatment plant, gymnasium, jogging track, schools, hospitals, swimming pool, mini theme park for kids, spa, restaurants, cinema, parks and gardens etc.
The premium products are duplexes that are already built and on ground in apo, galadimawa, gwarinpa, games village, and ready to be sold. They include four bedroom terraces for 50m, four bedroom maisonette for 29m, and six bedroom fully detached duplexes for 70m. A 5% discount is given for outright payment, Their is also provision for mortgage payment which requires a 30% down payment of ( 15m, 9m, & 21m individually) to get your home keys, while the remaining 70% (per month payment of 631k, 366k, & 883k individually) is spread over 10 years.
HURRY WHILE THE UNITS ARE STILL AVAILABLE, IT IS OPEN TO THOSE RESIDENCE IN NIGERIA AND THE DIASPORA (CITIZENS AND FOREIGNERS ALIKE)