Block of Flats
1 - 20 of 5 943 results
What is BEDROOM FLAT in Nigeria?
This simply means a larger house where the living room, kitchen and other facilities are usually smaller than those of a typical large house. However, this kind of houses can also be referred to as "serviced apartments or flats." It is important to note that the term Bedroom Flat refers to a type of dwelling having one or more bedrooms with none or limited cooking facilities. This may sound odd but it's actually very common especially in Nigeria where people live in areas/parishes which don't have formal housing estates. Therefore, they stay in rented spaces (mostly the owners' bedroom) then rent out their other rooms for income generation purposes.
What is BEDROOM FLAT on Jiji.ng ?
On Jiji, we have a very different meaning for the term "bedroom flat". We refer to it as people's individual rooms in a large house. In other words, you can buy your own room on Jiji and connect with the room owners to host students, lodgers or just rent out your space! Therefore, when purchasing a "bedroom" here on Jiji, you get access to all the facilities of the entire building and also enjoy having many tenants under one roof.
Benefits of buying BEDROOM FLAT on Jiji.ng
Benefits of buying BEDROOM FLAT on Jiji.ng ;
• You get access to all the amenities within the building where you bought your bedroom flat. Benefits include security, free WiFi zones, free parking space among others. Read more about amenities here.
• Many tenants living under one roof is always a bond that cannot be broken especially for those who just moved into the city with no past connections (siblings/relatives). However, now you don't have to move in with strangers; you will be at will to make new friends through our listings!
Reasons why you should buy BEDROOM FLAT
If you're independent and don't want to stay with strangers, then this is the best option for you. Also, if your family is moving into a new environment and they want their kids to experience everything as they grow up, then renting on Jiji is what you should consider! Furthermore, by investing in Bedroom/serviced apartments on Jiji:
• You can save more because it's cheaper than owning a typical house.
• You get the opportunity to connect with many tenants living under one roof which gives you access to great networking opportunities. Read more about our benefits here.
• It brings affordability and convenience together through online listing! Click here to learn how Jiji works.
How do I maintain BEDROOM FLAT in Nigeria?
The term bedroom flat refers to people's individual rooms in a large house. Therefore, when purchasing a "bedroom" on Jiji you get access to all the facilities of the entire building which makes it easy for tenants to cooperate with each other while maintaining the space. Furthermore, there are always guidelines set by our hostels regarding tenancy rules and regulations; part of these rules includes maintaining your BEDROOM FLAT . So if you're wondering what maintaining your room means, here's an example:
• If one tenant decides to paint his/her room then all other tenants will be required to maintain that standard too (expect the host).
When it comes to bedroom flats, the maintainance of a Bedroom/serviced apartment in Nigeria is easy because you have access to facilities which makes it possible for tenants to cooperate with each other when the need arises. In addition, there are guidelines set up by our hostels regarding tenancy rules and regulations; one of these rules includes maintenance.