1 - 20 of 658 results
This article will help you choose the best tennis racquet for a beginner in Nigeria. It will also explain how you can choose the right grip size for a tennis racquet for a beginner.
This guide is important if you are looking to pick your first tennis racket or even want to upgrade your current model. Many beginners sometimes do not know what they should go for in terms of specifications, designs and grips. The article below will help you to understand these important things.
- A tennis racquet that has the right grip size for you ensures that it remains comfortable to hold even when playing for long periods of time -
The Tennis Racquets There are tons of different types of tennis racquets on the market. The main difference between them is in terms of their frame design and weight. A tennis racquet for a beginner usually has a nice balance between these two to ensure that playing with it is not too difficult and it also makes sure that players do not tire so fast.
A beginner’s first question is usually “What is the best racquet for beginners?”, but this is completely subjective and depends on a person’s height, weight, level of experience and style of play. However, if you are a new player and want a simple answer, we recommend purchasing an aluminum or composite racquet. These types of racquets have more forgiving strings that provide playable levels of power even if they are used improperly.
How to choose the best tennis racquet for a beginner:
- The head size: 40% heavier than the standard size, for more power and consistency
- The balance: Head-heavy to create stability and low weight on the handle for maneuverability
- The grip: (Oversized) To eliminate vibration and absorb shock from ball contact
- Frame: (Extra Long) For increased stability and power
The buying procedure for a new tennis racquet is important to know. Tennis racquets are available in many different shapes, sizes, brands and costs. The process starts by understanding the player’s skill level, budget and preferences for size and type of racquet. Once these three things are determined, then start looking at the various brands and models that fit those specifications.
When looking at each model, check to see what kinds of materials are used and how those materials affect the overall weight and feel of the racquet. Aluminum is a common material for beginner-level tennis racquets as it offers increased durability but only limited performance capabilities.
We can categorize different types of tennis rackets into 4 groups:
– Clay/Pattern Rackets: These are used for playing on clay or patterned surfaces. They are generally heavier because it is difficult to control them on the clay surface.
– Women’s Tennis Rackets: Women usually use lighter rackets than men because their arm muscles are not as developed as those of men. They also use a shorter grip than that a man’s racket. This helps them handle the racket better and get more shots out of it.
- Kids Tennis Rackets: These have a smaller head size which is lighter and easier to handle for kids who have yet to reach their growth spurt.
- Junior Tennis Rackets: These have a bigger head size and are designed for kids who have yet to reach their growth spurt and need a bigger racquet.
- Oversize Tennis Rackets: These are the largest racquets available on the market and give more power and forgiveness than other rackets. Other types of tennis rackets include novelty, professional and specialty models. T
If you are looking for the best tennis racquet, this article provides you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. The next step is to learn how to use your new racket. Our guide on tennis swings will help you with that!