The m-audio bx8 carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control.
Having an 8” woven kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter, the bx8 carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic, professional mixing. The bi-amplified 130-watt class a/b amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today's modern music with ease.
Note: sold individually.
Features & details
• authentic, flat frequency response ideal for recording studios
• 8" woven kevlar low-frequency driver
• new, bi-amplified 130 watt (70+60) class a/b amplification
• acoustic space control lets you calibrate the bx8 to your mixing environment
• new waveguide with led placement cues provide superior imaging
• bx8 carbon monitor (1)
• power cable
• user guide
• safety & warranty manual
Condition: Brand New