Reinforced Tarpaulin Suit For Mobile Fish Pond For 1500 Catfish
to get information about existing discount price on this size of reinforced tarpaulin and other sizes, and also learn on how to purchase the product.
Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from Benuwatts is a high quality, affordable and reliable alternative for fish farming.
With this product, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete or plastic ponds.
You can easily use galvanized pipe to create a suitable frame in order to have a brand new fish pond, just anywhere you desire.
The fish pond is easily movable and does not involve any permanent construction on the land, and is therefore very suitable for tenants who wish to engage their backyard or compound space for fish farming.
Type/Quality: Ship grade (grade used in ship building that withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)
Advantages of Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) Ponds:
– Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture
– Non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes
– Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)
– Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks
– Benuwatts RTs, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth
– Benuwatts RT ponds can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants
– Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.
– Ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in open fields
– High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects
– RTs from Benuwatts are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.
– Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes
– Light colours do not only make it easier to see the fishes, but also beautify your farm