CCTV/ IP SECURITY SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS:
Closed Circuit Television, also known as CCTV, is a private or closed video system where viewing of the video is restricted to a specific group of individuals.
Systems can range in size from being within a single building, to a complex of buildings, to large campuses and city centers, and can even span across a continent.
Such monitoring of areas and/or activities may be used for security, safety, industrial, or private purposes.
The visual images created by a CCTV system may be viewed while an event is happening or recorded for after-the-fact review either on-site or off-site.
D-TECH FLEET LIMITED CCTV is a video surveillance technology designed for monitoring a variety of environments and activities all at the same time.
BENEFITS OF D-TECH CCTV & IP SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS:
1. For the employers, CCTV is a very useful instrument for many reasons. Some of them are obvious: preventing crimes like thefts, helping the police and watching the employees.
2. CCTV can protect employees.
3. CCTV helps prevent crime.
4. The cameras can also help prevent employee theft
5. CCTV can help employee satisfaction.
6. CCTV can help settle disputes.
7. The cameras are effective in placing blame.
8. CCTV is convenient for keeping records.
9. CCTV is able to inspire confidence.
10. Another advantage of CCTV is the clarity of the images captured:
11. Recording of events as they occur and ability to play back such recordings including date and time saving.
12. View your surveillance cameras remotely using your phone or Personal Computer.
13. Uninterrupted surveillance whether light is available or not.
14. Finally, CCTV cameras are in most cases less expensive than people would think.
Remember, your safety and security is our number one priority.
PRICES ARE BASED ON HOW MANY CAMERAS NEEDED
WE DO NATIONWIDE DELIVERY/ INSTALLATION
D-TECH FLEET LIMITED LIMITED