Do you need a business proposal, business plan or study done in 24 hours on your industry or venture? Our team of Business analysts will get this done in 24 hours.
Some of our writing services include:
1. Feasibility study: an assessment of the practicality of a proposed business or venture.
2. Business plan: A business and sales document that aligns the management team towards a common set of goals with an aim to attract professional investors.
3. Pre-Proposal, Preliminary Proposal or White Paper:
This type of proposal is requested when a sponsor wishes to minimize an applicant’s effort in preparing a full proposal.
4. Unsolicited Proposal-This type of proposal is submitted to a sponsor that generally has not issued a specific solicitation but is believed by the investigator to have an interest in the subject.
5. Solicited Proposal. (Response to a specific program.) This category can include Broad Agency Announcements (BAA), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ).
6. Continuation or Non-Competing Proposals. – This is a request for financial assistance for a second or subsequent budget period within a previously approved project period.
7. Renewal or Competing Proposals.-These types of proposals are requests for continued support for an existing project that is about to terminate.
8. Supplemental Proposal-A supplemental proposal is a request for an increase in support.
9. Marketing Proposal- this document will contain project scope that includes deliverables like product or service definition, brief market research, target audiences, promotion strategies, and campaign analysis.
10. Business Partnership Proposal- a document prepared for a contemplated Partnership, Strategic Alliance or Joint Venture.
11. A cash flow forecast: an estimate of the amount of money you expect to flow in and out of your business. It includes all your projected income and expenses and usually covers the next year, though it can also cover a shorter period such as a week or month
12. Business conduction assessment document : BIZCAD, our coinage designed by us and is a special document that tells you about the general well-being of your current business, project or venture. This document gives you a value of your company (or company of interest) and is probably one of our most popular requests as business people would want to see a score card of the true condition of their business from an independent and unbiased business analyst.
Call us today for free OTP (Over-the-phone) business advisory and if you want us to take it a littler further you can subscribe to any of our services and we will partner with you on your journey towards business and project expansion