Do you know any female between the ages of 18 and 45 who would be willing to work as a househelp or nanny in Port Harcourt? Are they hardworking, trustworthy, reliable, and responsible? Will they be willing to live-in with the employing family? If so, we have several job vacancies open to work for a leading and reputable househelp recruitment company in Nigeria. Competitive salaries.
Find a Househelp is Nigeria's leading and most trusted househelp recruitment company that specialises in sourcing and registering the very best househelps and placing them with loving families all around Port Harcourt. All employers of our househelps have been thoroughly background-checked and investigated to ensure they have no history of abusing househelps. Moreover, all potential employers are required to sign an employment contract to treat our househelps fairly at all time.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Free Training. Alll our househelps take part in regular skills acquisition training (e.g. Computing, First Aid, Cake Baking, Basic Sewing).
- Salary payments. We are responsible for paying their salaries, not their madams. We pay on time and we never owe salary.
- Opening of Bank Account. Before the commencement of their employment we open a bank account into which we pay their salaries.
- Holiday entitlement. Our househelps are entitled to off days every month.
- Complaints Handling. We are responsible for dealing with any problems our househelps have.
- Replacement & Rotation, if any of our househelps are unhappy in their current home, we can move them to another home immediately.
- Regular Check Ups. We call our househelps on a regular basis to check up on their welfare.
- Free Uniforms. We provide company uniforms for some househelp roles.
If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested, then call us on (or Whatsapp on ). The company has FREE ACCOMODATION where candidates can live, be fed and be fully trained before commencing their employment