Maxtron 650P / 650VA l is a high-performance power protection line interactive UPS. it provides emergency power that keeps appliances connected to it running, at least for a short time, when the input power source or mains power fail. This UPS is typically used to protect and power certain equipment such as Personal Computers, Televisions, Decoders, POS etc. It provides comprehensive protection to valuable equipment from power surges and spikes and also provides pure voltage with boost and buck AVR.
It is simple and easy to install and low cost.
The major features include:
● A.V.R. - Automatic Voltage Regulator. Handles brownouts and over-voltages without unnecessary battery drainage.
● I.B.M. - Intelligent Battery Management. Allows cut-off of battery drainage if a load is not active and this prolongs the life of the battery.
● H.S.B. - Hot Swappable Battery - Allows changing of battery with less time while the system is still running.
● A.W.A. - Advance Warning Alarm informs the user when mains AC cuts off.
● C.I.P. - Communication Interface Port. Allows users to link Maxtron UPS to computer serial interface supporting Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/ME/98/2000 NT environment for automatic shutdown and management (optional)