Archive: Sales Representative (E-mail Application Only, DO NOT CALL)
Posted Jul 6
Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT) State, Nigeria
June 20, 2020
(application is via e-mail only. DO NOT CALL)
send cv and recent photograph to- send your resume and photograph to recruitment@greyfusion.Com.Ng
- greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- achieving established goals.
- directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- increasing in store sales.
- superior product knowledge.
- maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Requirements and Skills
- Must possess minimum of a National Diploma Degree.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- national diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field
* i.T certification will be an added advantage
₦ 30,000 - 40,000
Archive: As the public face of the company, the Sales Representative is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Representative is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.<br />Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.<br />Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.