REGISTRING WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION
As with any business in Nigeria, there is a need to have your school registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Your school stands to gain the following when registered with CAC:
1. LEGALITY: When you register your school, you become fully empowered by law to operate your school anywhere and have the legal power to sue.
2. CREDIBILITY: Your potential parentss will have confidence in their children to your school, thereby building your client’s trust.
3. CONTRACTS: You get ample opportunity and legal grounds to win and secure government and private contracts.
4. FINANCES/FUNDS: You get access to loans, grants and several other financial support schemes from governments, NGOs, Foundations and other private organisations.
5. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: Without registering your school you can’t open/operate a corporate/business account in banks with the name of your school. A corporate account will help you build a statement of account.
6. ADVERTISEMENT: If you are thinking of going global and reaching people through several media outlets (Radio, TVs, newspaper etc) then you have to register your school.
7. PEACE OF MIND: No one else can use your School name except you, else such an individual stands the risk of being sued by you, and hence you have peace of mind to operate your school at any level in your uniqueness.
SCHOOL APPROVAL WITH THE STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
We help you register your school with the State Ministry of Education. From the first step of applying to the Ministry of Education wich is Name Search to the final Approval and WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Approval