With this point of sale you can be able to track your sales transaction, do your inventory and generate different kinds of reports. It can be used in a pharmacy, supermarket, restaurant, bakery and every regular retail business.
1. It's possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
2. Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
3. Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Advanced customer retention programs:
Loyalty points programs.
Discounts based on client's turnover.
4. Enhanced User Interface:
Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
5. Four different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
Customization of fonts and colors.
6. End of Day and Z-Out:
Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
7. End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
8. Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Retail Close reports.
9. Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
10. Workers time report.
Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
Composite items with subitems.
11. Physical inventory adjustment
13. Can work in network:
It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for manager.
14. Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.
Actions on orders:
15. Print Bill (advanced bill customization, for example, show categories; number of printed copies of bill).
Take Payment (supports entering different payment methods at the same time for one order).
Real-time credit card processing.
Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts).
16. Assign Client (database of clients in also maintained with possibilities to search for client, see client's past orders).
17. Assign Delivery Address.
18. Assign item modifiers.
19. Additional order options:
Filter orders by status (open, closed, reconciled, and z-closed).
Filter orders by date.
20. Actions on items:
Add item using various methods: by item's code or barcode, by selection from list of items, by automatic scanning using barcode reader (scanner).
Options for items:
Supports serialized items (items with serial numbers).
21. Item's picture/icon
Management of flagged items.
Email Sender to send emails to Clients, Vendors or Workers.
Comprehensive set of reports:
Sales by day
Sales by week
Sales by month
Sales by quarter
Sales by year
Sales by hour
Sales by day of week
Sales by categories
Sales by menu item
Sales by cashier
Sales by client
Sales by payment method
Collected sales tax
Z-Out Cash Drawer
Z-Out Retail Close
Inventory On Hand by Items
Inventory On Hand by Inventory Categories
Inventory On Hand by Item Categories
Profit Margin by Items