Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
Can be used for many different applications.
Ground mount compatible.
Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
Input voltage: dc 12v, ac 180v-240v
output voltage: ac 230v, dc 12v, usb 5v
inverter capacity: 300w
battery capacity: 70ah
solar panel: 100w/18v
working time: load 100w for 7 hrs, load 200w for 3.4hrs, load 300w for 1.7hrs
1. High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability and reliability.
2. Rigorous quality control to meet highest international standards.
3. High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4. Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation.
5. Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
6. Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions