SUPER GRO ORGANIC FERTILIZER
Super Gro is a very wonderful natural liquid fertilizer which has now been brought to your doorstep to ensure the enhancement of your crops and agricultural productivity both in quality and quantity. It is a natural fertilizer that will increase your agricultural yield more than three times of what you do obtain from that of synthetic or chemical fertilizer that you are used to.
Super Gro is a product of GNLD, a company that specializes in natural and nutritional health products for human and plants. Super GRO is NAFDAC approved and the product has helped farmers in Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa to mention but a few, boost harvest and improve their economy:It has been a wonderful experience for the users of these fantastic products.
Super Gro is a 100% organic liquid fertilizer, which is made from poultry droppings and sea bird guano. Its main ingredient being seabird guano gets collected from eight different sites along the West Coast under supervision of the South African Nature Conservation, to ensure that all of the birds and their nesting sites stay protected and minimal disturbance takes place.
Being made from organic matter with absolutely no chemicals added to it, it is 100% safe to use on any vegetables and of course the rest of your garden. Super Gro can be applied to any plant, tree, vegetable and even grass that require fertilization.
Tests done on this product reflect the following composition of macro and micro elements;
• Nitrogen (N) 72g per litre (Macro)
• Phosphorus (P) 45g per litre (Macro)
• Potassium (K) 30g per litre (Macro)
• Sulphur (S) 15g per litre (Macro)
• Calcium (CA) 9g per litre (Macro)
• Magnesium (MG) 7g per litre (Macro)
• Iron (FE) 5mg per litre (Micro)
• Iodine (IoD) 3mg per litre (Micro)
• Marine Salt (MS) 1mg per litre (Micro)
• Zinc (Zn) 1mg per litre (Micro)
The beauty of Super Gro is that it is devoid of chemicals or synthetic substances which have made it to be safer for human health because it has no chemical residue that could remain in the agriculture produce which could put human life in grave jeopardy in the process of consumption. It does not also have any chemical substance therein that could subsequently destroy the soil. Super Gro has numerous advantages over the synthetic or chemical fertilizer.
Super Gro, as the name suggests, is the most wonderful natural liquid fertilizer ever produced for agro industry. It is meant for the purpose of growing crops and plants in order to add much value to them. This is to ensure that agricultural productivity is enhanced both in quality and in quantity. Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer being natural in essence means that it is devoid of chemical input which makes it different from the conventional chemical fertilizer that we all know. The advantages of Super Gro Natural Liquid Fertilizer over the Chemical Fertilizer are numerous and very great.
Because crops and plants depend so much on water, Super Gro is meant to improve the quality and quantity of water as required by these crops and plants for wonderful growth and production by adding the essential nutrients they require for that purpose. No wonder, Super Gro helps you make the most use of water: water, one of the basic fundamentals of life itself. Water, good quality water, is an issue of such importance that governments, states, provinces and major suburban areas around the world have created agencies to ensure its long-term availability.
As our global population grows, water will become an even greater concern to everyone because of its importance in our daily life most especially for the production of food. Bearing this in mind, it therefore, becomes much essential that we all should also be much concerned about improving the quantity and quality of water to ensure its most efficient use. Drought or otherwise, we should always try to get the most efficient use from water. This is one of the reasons why agricultural industry must not underestimate the constant use of this wonderful product - Super Gro.
Functions of Super Gro
GNLD's Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as a wetting agent. Adjuvants are agents designed to aid in substances' action. GNLD Super Gro helps make water "wetter" by reducing its surface tension. It may seem contradictory, but water does not always "wet" very well except when Super Gro is added. Often it tends to bead up on the waxy surfaces of plants, crops, lawns and gardens, and before it has a chance to penetrate, it runs off or evaporates. GNLD's Super Gro helps conserve water. It tends to increase the rate at which water penetrates common soils.
Surfactants are wetting agents that are used in several ways:
• As emulsifiers to disperse oils.
• As wetting agents, to lower surface tension.
• As dispersing agents, to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so they will spread and remain in solution longer.
Features of Super Gro
• Super Gro is a multi-purpose surfactant.
• It makes water "wetter".
• Specifically formulated to be effective, economical and versatile.
• Easy to use and long shelf life.
• Tolerates extreme temperature variations.
• Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
• Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable.
• It improves the absorption of nutrients.
Advantages of Using Super Gro
• It does not adversely alter soil pH.
• Because Super Gro makes water wetter, it increases soil penetration and retention
• Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.
• It’s non-toxic, non-caustic, and biodegradable- leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants
• It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.
• It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical - a little quantity goes a very long way.
• The seed, the stalk and the leaves are greatly improved.
• It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendly.
• It acts as a sticker on plants because it has internal ability to absorb solar energy and gum it to the plant for efficient and maximum production.
• The crops and plants will have greener and healthier outlook at all times and at any weather.
• It enables farmers save a lot of time - a minimum portion of land produces maximum output (maximum yield).
• It ensures uniformity of crops/plants and their seeds/products.
THE USE OF SUPER GRO FOR FRUITS CROPS& VEGETABLES
It is suitable for the cultivation of crops like:
Vegetables, Pepper, Onions, Tomatoes, Beans, Maize, Soya-beans, Groundnut, Potatoes, Cassava, Yam, Cabbage, Carrot, Coco-yam, Okro, Banana, Plantain, Wheat, Rice, Millet, Water-Melon and a host of other crops.
Mix as follows:
• 1ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
• Add 20ml of Super Gro to 20 litres of water to spray 1/4 acre of land.
• Add 400ml of Super Gro to 400 litres of water to spray acre of land
• Add 1 litre to a hectare of land.
Then agitate gently and spray on the leaves and stem/base of the crops/plants. Apply the same volume every 2 weeks. It is very important that you do this before the crops/plants start to sprout flowers.
THE USE OF SUPER GRO FOR TREEPLANTS AND CASH CROPS
It is also very suitable for the cultivation of the following Cash Crops:
Cocoa, Cashew, Mango, Orange, Oil Palm, Pawpaw, Kola-nut, Pineapple, Rubber and a host of other plants and cash crops.
Mix as follows:
• 2ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
• 40ml of Super Gro with 20litres of clear water
• 400ml of Super Gro with 200 litres of clear water
• And so on.
Then agitate gently and spray on the leaves and stem/base of the crops/plants. Apply the same volume every 2 weeks.
Figure 2: Practical application of Super Gro
IMPORTANT FACTS AND NOTES
Plant your crops in ridges or lines so that you have narrow site to walk through for easy spraying.
If you use chemicals (herbicides) to weed, allow the effect of the chemical to wear out before applying Super Gro. Spray Super Gro after four days of weeding with herbicide.
Do not use the same sprayer for weeding chemicals (herbicides) and Super Gro. You must get a separate sprayer for the Super Gro. This is to ensure that the residue of the weeding chemical left in the sprayer-can does not neutralize the substance and effectiveness of the Super Gro.
If you use cutlass to weed, you should pack the weeds before you spray Super Gro the next day to ensure the Super Gro properly enters the soil and to avoid waste of the product.
For cash crops like cocoa, rubber, kola-nut, orange, etc, you need to use boom sprayer because you need more pressure to get the Super Gro into the crops and plants. If you don't have boom sprayer, you can use watering can, but make sure the mouth of the can is not too wide so that it will not waste your product. But try as much as possible to get a boom sprayer. It is more economical and faster to spray.
This product from nature does not affect your skin because it is non-caustic and non-toxic.
The growth and yield from Super Gro is SUPER and FANTASTIC.We look forward to a favorable partnership with your organization. Thank you.