1. Driven by a diesel engine making pellets production possible especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
2. Low Cost: The low cost of diesel fuel results in low cost energy production. Cheap energy will also result in decreased production costs and help you save a lot of money in buying raw material.
3. Diesel easy to get: Among all the fossil fuels, diesel is the most easily available one around the world. You can find it almost everywhere.
4. Cost-effective price and can meet your requirement in pellet production.
5. Pellets size can be from 2.5-10mm upon your requirement. When making different size, you just need to change the die mould