1. Multilingual diagnostic interface: KW680 Supports up to 8 different languages user interface, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian
2. High Quality and High Resolution TFT colorful display helps you easily to find out the troubles of your car.Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
3. new design Key pad, unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, it is the best partner for your car repairing.
4. Featured battery real-time monitoring during diagnostics, avoid un-expected happened. Intergrated memory card allows storage of Trouble Codes, Live Data and freeze frame, Playback and review data when out of vehicles.
5. Data printable through USB cable, allows modify and print-out storaged data. Internet upgradable via usb port, adapted to Windows XP- Windows 10.
6. Size: 124x70x20mm
KW680 Scanner Functions
*Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
*Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
*Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
*Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
*Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
*Views freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
*Identifies pending codes
*eads live PCM datastream
*Displays live O2 sensor test data
*Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
*Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
*Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
*Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French, German
*Performs modules present test
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
*Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
*Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*Software upgradeable via internet
*Prints data via PC