Vitamin B6 helps in natural tissue formation.
• Supports Cardiovascular health.
• A factor in maintenance of good health.
• Helps the body to metabolize fats, protein and carbohydrates.
• Important for the production of serotonin which is important for appetite, mood and sleep.
• Supports the nervous system.
• An essential part of the Vitamin B Complex group.
Natural food sources of Vitamin B6 include; fish, avocado, bananas, cauliflower, green peppers, brewer's yeast, raisin, blackstrap molasses and more