Cal-C Mag contains Non Acidic Vitamins, Bioflavanoids(Vitamin P) which is derived from citrus fruit and Rutin which is obtained from buckwheat(cereal). People who suffer from a Vitamin C deficiency are more likely to suffer from colds and flu and it will take longer for wounds and ulcers to heal. Vitamin C is good in relieving rheumatic and respiratory(lung) diseases and helps in reducing the symptoms of colds and flu. The special Non Acidic Vitamin C does not cause heartburn and is released slowly over 12 hours.
Cal-C-Mag helps in:
* Building up strong teeth and bones
* Normalising heart beat
* Relieving waist and back pains
* Easing free movement of the body
* Healing wounds and dislocations
* Regulating the nervous system