Keloids and hypertrophic scar can be prevented by using Kelo-cote silicone Gel.......
What are hypertrophic scars?
A hypertrophic scar is a thickened, wide, often raised scar that develops where skin is injured. Scars are common during the wound healing process, but a hypertrophic scar is a result of an abnormal response to a trauma or injury....
Preventing hypertrophic scars....
In you experience an injury, especially a burn injury, or if you have surgery, there are ways to help prevent hypertrophic scarring. These include:
1,using silicone sheeting after a surgery
2, using silicone scar gel.
T ransparant e, self-drying 100 % silicone gel which the appearance of scars improves and prevents abnormal and excessive scarring.
It has been clinically proven that Kelo - cote contributes to the reduction of redness , hardness , height, itching , and pain associated with scarring . Also demonstrated efficacy in the prevention of scars as well. This patented silicone gel is safe and effective for scars as a result of surgery , trauma , wounds or burns . Kelo - cote helps to reduce scarring and restore self - confidence .
Kelo - cote 's patented silicone scar gel dries within minutes and forms a flexible , breathable, watertight cloth over the affected area .
This invisible silicone layer binds with the stratum corneum ( the outer layer of dead skin cells ) to protect the underlying tissue against chemical , physical and microbial invasion of the scar and to create an optimal whole environment.
A scar is the visible part of a wound that remains after healing. Scars can be the result of accidents, skin conditions such as acne, surgery or burns.
- Apply Kelo-cote® in a thin layer to a clean and dry scar, twice a day
- Let it dry for 4-5 minutes
- Remove excess Kelo-cote® if the product is not completely dry
- The gel is only applied a closed scar applied
- Recommended treatment duration: 2-3 months
Kelo-cote® has been tested on more than 2,000 patients and can significantly improve the appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
Clinical studies have shown that Kelo-cote® in 2 to 3 months reduces the redness, burning sensation, itching and pain associated with abnormal scars and also makes raised scars softer and flatter.
In addition, there are many product benefits of Kelo-cote®:
- It dries quickly (4-5 minutes)
- It is colorless and odorless
- It is easy to use
- It is very well tolerated and is suitable for children and those with a sensitive skin
- Once dry, it can be covered with make-up or sunscreen
- The use of Kelo-cote® is ideal for uneven surfaces, face, joints and skin folds
- It can be used alone or in combination with other therapies
- The affected area should not be shaved before application
- The contact of the silicone gel with the skin is direct and continuous, resulting in an efficient treatment of existing scars
- there is no effect of soaking through the semi-occlusive layer of Kelo-cote® (does not block perspiration)....
Orders are processed in a very short time. Because of this efficient and effective process, articles quickly find their way to customers throughout Nigeria, as the customer wishes, when the customer wishes......
Tropicalgoodies........ We are your partner in high quality products at competitive prices.
Imported from the United States..
Latest reviews and experiences with Kelo-cote silicone scar gel
write a review
full full full full full 5/5 Rated by v Mar. 29 2016
this gel is very effective; after a few weeks the scar of my son, which was already half a year, has almost completely disappeared! even the discoloration goes away