Gucci runner/casual/sport sneaker, very comfortable and easy to care.
Delivery: Within Lagos is free and payment will be on delivery.
Delivery: Outside Lagos 1,500 delivery fee would be added and customer will pay 40% Commitment of the actual item price, while the remaining 60% will be payment on delivery... this is due to many experience we have had with customers and to help us serve you Better always, please bear with us.
Your satisfaction is our priority @ 22digits clothings!
Size: 40, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44