FOOD EXPORT E-BOOK
Revealing The Amazing Opportunities In Food Stuff Export To Europe, America, Etc
Are you un-employed looking for job?
Are you employed but needs another reliable business to earn additional income?
Are you retired but needs a business to earn cool money to support yourself?
Are you a student that needs a business to earn cool money to support yourself and education?
Then, exporting African foodstuff and solid minerals to Europe, America, etc is a money making business you can venture into easily get cool money in dollars, euro, and pounds sterling paid into your account. The demand for African foodstuff is very high abroad that the profit in most cases could be as high as 200 to 3000 per cent.
Do you know that the few Nigerians that currently know about food export business are smiling their ways to their banks with proceeds from exports of various products such as cashew, cashew nuts, Palm oil, snails, gari, gallstones, ginger, dried vegetable, cassava, ugwu leaf, cassava chips/leaves/roots, bones, yam, kola nuts, wonderful kola, bitter kola, sesame seeds, pepper, honey, charcoal, cocoa, spices, various manufactured or processed products and intermediate
You too can join them. Our 75-page Electronic book / Reports on Food Export will reveal to you the A-Z of Food export.. The beauty of non-oil export is that you are paid in hard currency such as dollar, pounds, and Euro.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE FOOD EXPORT E-BOOK
1. Guide for successful Export Business
2. How to start an Export business
3. How to source Products for Export
4. List of over 30 food stuff and commodities you can export
(Each commodity listed is exhaustively discussed as in step by step approach to exporting each)
5. How to be an Export Broker
6 How much you need to start food stuff business
7. How to Access Funds for Export business
8. How to source food items for export
9. How to get buyers for your products
10. List of over 40 websites to get hundreds of buyers from different
countries for your products
11. How to know genuine buyers
12. What the buyers’ lookout for
13. Methods of sending the food stuff to the foreign buyers
13. Common Payment Terms
14. List and addresses of some
organizations you can approach in
Nigeria to finance your food stuff export when you have good contracts from your overseas buyers
15. List and addresses of some buyers of food stuff in Europe, America etc
16. How to package your products for export
17. Export Documentations
18. Many more