Having worked as an IT Manager with The Salvation Army and managed over 50 computers with 2 servers for over 3 years without any assistant.
I feel confident after reviewing the Job description in the advert posted online that I’m the best candidate for the job.
What makes me exceptional from every other IT Professionals is simply my ability to multi task and manage every aspect of IT systems proficiently. I.e.; Hardware, Networking, Security and Software.
My Training at NIIT, one of the best IT Institute in Nigeria and Africa, expanded my knowledge in IT and prepared me to thrive in any challenging IT role.
This has always made me excel at resolving technical problems, troubleshooting network connectivity issues, and maintaining computer equipment and smooth running of IT office.
Additionally, my current experience as an IT consultant for small and medium businesses in Nigeria and overseas (Fiverr.com and Upwork) has provided me with core strengths in technical needs analysis, server/network administration, and general IT support.
Highlights of my IT background includes but not limited to the following;
• With my knowledge in A+, I troubleshoot PCs, laptops and replace damaged hardware components, and with my knowledge in Android OS, I troubleshoot mobile device OS on a day-to-day basis to identify and swiftly resolve any software/hardware issues and mitigate downtime.
• Ability to configure, deploy, test, maintain and fully provide support for computer workstations and peripherals, laptops, printers and smart phones.
• Single handedly set up local area network for new offices and configured a central network printers
• Installing and configuring windows server 2008 and built over 50 VPS till date
• Creating and deleting user accounts, setting and changes passwords, and using Remote Desktop to connect into virtual servers.
• Proficient in variety of software applications including Microsoft office suite, Lotus note etc. Authored a user manual guide on how to use lotus note mailing application for new staff.
• Digital marketing skills and WordPress expert
With my hands on experience in comprehensive IT and user support, I am confident that I will exceed your expectations for this role.