A professional pathfinder and purpose driven contract magnet, a C-Level Executive with undeniable fact based records of producing timely and unparalleled results. Possess over 24 years of uniformly blended high quality work experience in the oil & gas industry, telecommunications, FMCG and Conglomerates ranging from operations management and coordination, business leads, project management, client servicing, expense control, business development and revenue generation. Flexible and versatile enough to handle work description within and outside the scope of my experience.
• Able to work in a team environment and achieve results through others.
• Proven ability to build and lead teams.
• Possessing problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
FIELD SALES EXPERIENCE
Hands-on experience in selling the following products and services:
• Crude Oil and white products trading local and international
• Supply chain management Onshore and Offshore
• AGO trucking and marine
• LUBRICANTS/SPECIALITY PRODUCTS
• MARINE VESSEL AND EQUIPMENT LEASE
• ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION (EPC) SERVICES
• FIRE SAFETY AND SECURITY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
• DREDGING SERVICES
• GAS AND POWER.
KEY COMPETENCES AND SKILLS
• Excellent in political savvy, contract sourcing, negotiation skills and deal closing.
• Excellent in business analysis, performance management, budget and control.
• Excellent in business planning, international trade, strategy development and implementation.
• Excellent in information sourcing, client servicing and result oriented.
• Very skillful with MS Office suit, quality reporting and presentations.
• Excellent in leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Very skillful with people management and complaint resolution.
• Strategically overseeing the entire company activities of Ama-Zuma Services Limited across the group and responsible to the board of directors and chairperson and grew Company annual turn-over from NGN8.5BN to NGN10.2BN with a profit after tax of NGN661M within first year of operation.
• Strategically grew the income of ACI Holdings group of companies across the board by NGN3.2 billion within the first 3 months of resumption.
• Strategically grew income from zero level to a turn-over of $12.5m within 6 months for G.Cyrus Resources Limited
• Sourced and won sole foreign franchise to sell TYCO International fire safety and security products in the oil fields of Nigeria for G.Cyrus Resources Limited
• Harnessed the marketing and smooth running of crude oil operations supply chain management within NNPC and offtakers ( International and local companies) onshore/offshore for G.Cyrus Global Resources Limited and Oando Plc Group with International HSE standards and ISO certification.
• Sourced and won sharp sand dredging contract with Julius Berger Nigeria Limited, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State for G.Cyrus Resources Limited
• Won OANDO PLC Group CEO's Best Business Sector Manager Award in 2005 and 2006.
• Reduced operational cost and generated an income of $31m within the first year of operation for OANDO PLC
• Developed the marine, exploration and production business of OANDO PLC generating a profit of over NGN600m within 1st year of operations.
• Sourced and won 24months marine and trucking supplies of PMS, AGO and DPK supplies to Shell Development Petroleum Company and SNEPCO for OANDO PLC
• Sourced and won 3 years AGO marine supply contract to Exxon Mobil fields offshore and onshore for OANDO PLC
• Creatively won 10 years term contract of lubricant supplies to AGIP Nigeria
• Trained, developed and closely monitored Marine Commercial Managers for high level performance for OANDO PLC
• Creatively increased area's sales account by 32% within 3 months of operation for Unipetrol Nigeria PLC.
• Introduced key strategies that enabled team record turn-over of $22m in one year for Unipetrol Nigeria PLC