Our students are happy and confident after undergoing our training. Our very robust syllabus exposes students to all aspects of Skin Care and Cosmetology including modern trends in the industry. Ours is not wishy-washy classroom theories, but the real deal. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
SUMMARY OF COURSE OUTLINE
- Science of Cosmetics
Understanding basic constituents of Cosmetics; appreciation and analysis of Cosmetic products for functionality; classification of Cosmetics according to form and function
- Skin anatomy & physiology
Understanding the epidermal, dermal and sub-cutaneous layers of the skin in relation to cell regeneration; functions of the various structures of the dermis: sebaceous gland in relation to acne, hair follicles, etc.
- Skin damage & repair
Optimal conditions of Skin's regenerative process
- Nutrition in skin care: skin's best foods, importance of fruits, vegetables, water, etc.
- Skin detoxification, free radicals and antioxidants
Accelerators of premature aging; natural process of age control
- Exercises for healthy skin
- Plants/organic options for skin beauty
- Skin Care routine for various age categories: 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond
- Treatment of common skin issue: acne, sun burn , hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, cosmetically-damaged skin, wrinkles, hypo-pigmentation, eczema, dark knuckles etc
Treatments and solutions that work
- Massage therapy for the skin
- Formulas for papaya whitening lotion, Russian white lotion, Glutax whitening lotion, Luminous lightening lotion, Indian glow lightening lotion, Morrocan lightening lotion, Whitening face cream, Skin lightening body Butter, body oils etc, etc.
- Skin care business & practice.
- So much more.
* Facials treatment: preservative and corrective * computerized skin test technology
* Consultation practice
* Skin analysis for therapy
* Cream mixing and customization
*Making creams from the scratch
* herbal soap making (including lightening option)
* herbal cream making from fruits (including lightening option)
* herbal masks for Facial lightening
* availability of handouts
* visit to markets for products and raw materials sourcing
* one month internship to boost students confidence (optional)
*after training support services to help students establish their own outlets on a strong footing
DURATION : 3 months (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays), 10am - 1pm
Fee: N100k (one off payment)
150k (N50k monthly) . You wouldn't need any further training on skin care.
100% Theory, 100% Practical. You'll recoup your training fee within 4 months of your operation.GUARANTEED!
BE EMPOWERED FOR LIFE.
LOCATION : Orik Skin Care, Ogosco bus stop Marsha Kilo, Surulere, Lagos
CONTACT : 07*********