• Supervision, training and monitoring of all sub-personnel :
a) Pre-stocking officer
b) Post-stocking officer
c) Pre-culling office
d) Desk officer
- Liaising with all outgrowers scheme farm owners
- Preparation, and monitoring of farm input and outputs
- Establishing monitoring of standard communication channel for easy access to all farms
- Responsible for chicks stocks, feeds, vaccines and general needs of scheme farms.
- Inform producers adequately and in a timely fashion about changes and issues such as new or additional buyer requirements, quality concerns, price fluctuations, etc.
- Identify and address sensitive issues that, if not addressed could jeopardize the scheme and relationships.
- Establish trust between both parties and contribute to Outgrowers loyalty to the company.
- Achieve production targets and schedules
- Achieve quality parameters
- Put in place, liaising with the transport and logistics supervisor, a standard Procurement and logistics arrangements.
- Arrangement of regular meetings, trainings and inspections.
- ensuring current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with;
- ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;
- monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets;
- maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;
- applying health and safety standards across the farm estate;
- protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity;
•Experience of 2+ years in a managerial positionin a food processing or manufacturing company.
•Bsc in Agric Extension, Business Management, Production, or related subject is required
• Holder of valid driving license