Much has been made of the health benefits of sauna bathing. With good reason. Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring.
A few minutes a day is all it takes to look and feel better. The body’s response to gentle, persistent heat is well-documented and proven day in and out by people all over the world. Which is why more and more doctors are recommending its purifying benefits
1. Saunas relieve stress.
2. Saunas relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
3. Saunas flush toxins.
4. Sauna cleanses the skin.
5. Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
6. Saunas bring about recreational and social benefits.
7. Saunas improve cardiovascular performance.
8. Saunas burn calories.
9. Saunas can help fight illness.
10. Saunas just feel good