Composition: MgO 16.24%; S 12.8%
Benefits of Magnesium to Plants
1. Corrects or prevents magnesium deficiency, stunted growth, and reduced yields.
2. Promotes chlorophyll production.
3. Promotes the production and transfer of sugars, starches, oils, and fats.
4. Easy to apply at planting or throughout the growing season.
5. Easy to apply with other nutrients
Deficiencies of Magnesium Sulphate
1. Leaf necrosis
2. Dropping of older leaves
3. Slow growth
Like all secondary nutrients, plants do not need large amounts of magnesium to thrive, but an absence of the nutrient will cause stunted growth. Our magnesium sulfate fertilizer makes it easy to correct magnesium deficiencies at planting, or at any time during the growing season