I am an indegene of kaduna state from kaura local government. A bachelor's degree holder in Geography from kaduna state university, graduated 2015 n completed my Nysc 2016.
I am computer literate. I have my valid driver's license n have been driving both professionally and casually/personally for the past 12 years now with no accidents. During my service year I was opportuned to work at a hotel called P.Noble Hotels and suites, situated at afikpo north, Ebonyi state, I started work as a house keeper, then to the laundry unit and within 2 months I had another opportunity to apply for a change of position to be a company driver. I was immediately promoted to the post of chief transportation and logistics officer after passing my interview and test. My responsibilities includes but were not limited to ;
* allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
* ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
* communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
* directing all transportation activities.
* monitoring transport costs.
* ensuring that all vehicles are safe and meet the regulatory requirements.
* ensuring that all drivers have their required documents at all times and know their duties.
* driving the company CEO personally within and outside the state... etc
Punctuality, employer/client satisfaction, safety and neatness are my primary objectives. My strengths include;
- Active listening
- critical thinking
- management of financial resources
- management of material resources
If given the chance to, I will utilize my qualification and experience to carry out my duties efficiently