Job Opportunity for Graduates and Undergraduates!
POWERLINE RESOURCES is currently accepting application from qualified candidates to fill in various vacant positions in one of it's newly established offices in Owerri, Aba, Umuahia and Onitsha.
Consequently, all intended applicants must be ready to adapt to 'Positive Change', work in conformity with the policy, rules and regulations of POWERLINE RESOURCES, as well as always prepare themselves for events of relocation to any part of the country (and the world).
As a staff of POWERLINE RESOURCES you'll be required to carry out certain meaningful tasks that cut across various aspect of daily human life, as well as assume responsibilities outside your duty post. Also, it is required of every Staff of POWERLINE RESOURCES to exercise flexibility and welcome new opportunities whenever necessary.
Bear in mind, also, that these advertised Vacant Positions are open to Graduates and Undergraduates alike, as we are equal opportunity organisation.
Among other things, there are certain basic requirements that qualifies one to work with POWERLINE RESOURCES, and these include the following:
• Candidates must possess, at least, one or more of the following: NCE, OND, HND, Bsc/BA, Btech, Msc, MA, Phd or at least a good SSCE Result.
• Candidate MUST be able to manage his/her time very well.
• Candidate MUST possess the ability to manage pressure and work with little or no supervision.
• Candidate MUST be smart and inventive.
• Candidate MUST be ready to travel for assignments, both within and outside the country when the need arises.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:Interested persons should forward your Name, Qualification(s), Current Location, E-Mail Address, Gender and Phone Number to the company's Employee Relations Manager (ERM)
Application closes soon
Only qualified applicants will be selected and invited for interview.
For more info, visit replaced_link