Supply Chains are now recognized as critical in the operational fulfillment of businesses. All managers and executives need to understand what this chain is all about and its interface with the rest of the business. SCM will have an influence on most other functions within an organisation - from the sales team through to all the operational sections. It is the art of management of providing the Right Product, At the Right Time, Right Place and at the Right Cost to the Customer.
Who Should Attend
This interactive training is designed for: senior level managers, materials managers, warehouse professionals, inventory control specialist, purchasing professionals, finance and accounting specialist, and transportation and traffic specialists.
• Apply supply chain system best practices
• Discover how to increase purchasing efficiency through better inventory management
• Produce an effective supply management program
• Produce accurate inventory data
• Evaluate customer service levels
• Discover new supply chain management technology
• Recognize how to substitute information for inventory
• Design effective teamwork strategies with vendors and suppliers
• Acquire the knowledge to collaborate with suppliers for better service
• Determine how to reduce lead times coming and going
• Recognize how to implement continuous improvement throughout the supply chain process
Case studies aimed at the improvement of participants’ professional skills.
Training Methodology :
The training will be interactive. It will be delivered via lectures supported by group exercises, discussions and case study analysis.
Deal: 15% discount for two or more participants from the same organization and additional 5% discount for early registration irrespective of participant number. The cost covers: course materials, lunch break and certificate.
Venue: NECA HOUSE, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. Fee: N45,000
Time: 10am – 4pm
ACC. NAME: Adoney Associates Limited ACC. NO: 4110014604 (SKYE BANK)
DATE: 27th May, 2017
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes