An experienced Plumber is needed to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes.
A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of water system. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
• Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
• Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
• Install and maintain water supply systems
• Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
• Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
• Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
• Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
• Proven experience as a plumber
• Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
• Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly with a great deal of patience
• Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
• Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
Experience: 1 – 3years
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• All applicants should have a minimum of OND. HND/BACHELOR'S DEGREE in related discipline or equivalent, or completion o f apprenticeship
• Applicant should send CV to cv.rafnexdynamic @ outlook.com
• Only qualified applicants will be reached and must be willing to resume duty immediately
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes