Archive: Female Shop Attendant At Agip/Ada George Area
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
1. Welcome and greet customers in a polite and professional manner when they arrive at the store. Respond to their questions according to protocol and company policies.
2. Maintain a high volume of customers in a jovial and courteous way. Inform customers about available products, ongoing sales, discounts and promotions.
3. Direct or lead customers to their required products and provide them with details on features and benefits of the product
4. Lead customers to the payment area, scan purchased items and provide price information.
5. Perform cash or credit card transactions with speed and accuracy. Have a great knowledge of the Point of Sales (POS) machine.
6. Assist the Sales team in performing stock count and arranging products in a visually appealing manner.
7. Answer customers’ questions and ensure that any warrantee or guarantee queries are properly responded to by the Manager.
8. Arrange for purchases to be packed or wrapped. Also ensure that change and receipts are handed over to the customer.
9. Balance cash register at the end of the shift and ensure any obvious discrepancies are properly addressed.
10. Arrange for change (currency notes) to be acquired at the beginning of each shift, create and submit reports regarding sales and levied discounts to the Manager before going home.
1. Retail sales experience.
2. Accounting experience.
3. A professional appearance.
4. The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
5. The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
6. Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements and Skills
O.Nd or bachelor's degree with a solid experience in creating ledgers and taking inventory.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Below ₦ 20,000
Archive: We spot talents, harness efforts and promote individual growth.<br />There is room for appraisals, incentives, bonuses and job promotion; given that the staff performs all duties diligently and wholeheartedly.