Human Resource Manager with 3 years in Recruiting Interviewing highly responsible, strategic planner, Organized, self motivated, builds trust with managers and employee to create a positive working environment
Rivers State, Obio-Akpor, OCT 22 – Human Resources CVs
1. Identifying the right candidates for the right job through assessments, interviews and employee profiling processes.
2. Managing employee mobility through transfers, promotions and terminations.
3. Being available and proactive in addressing people related issues in the Bank by Maintaining close corporate relationship with the employees at all levels.
4. Develop training and development programs.
5. Compile and update employee records.
6. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
7. Prepare staff pension schedule and remit as at when due.
8. Prepare weekly and monthly departmental reports to Management and Board of Directors respectively
Rivers State, Port-Harcourt, NOV 6 – Human Resources CVs
My name is Tudor Ben, from Abia state, Nigeria.
Staying in Port Harcourt.
Studied civil engineering from Ken Saro wiwa Polytechnic Bori.
Result-driven and solution-oriented Civil Engineer with over 3 years’ experience in Planning and Maintenance of Structures with interest in contributing his knowledge and experience to push the boundaries of innovation while working assiduously to deliver company’s goals.
I am a trained and certified HSE officer.
-Track record of excellent organizational work.
-Outstanding ability to ensure daily operations are handed smoothly.
-Performance focused vision seeking to increase productivity and accuracy.
-Fantastic communication and troubleshooting skills
-Ability to work with little or no supervision with good interpersonal communication.
-Good use of Microsoft Excel and Word
Rivers State, Obio-Akpor, NOV 11 – Human Resources CVs